General MRO Aerospace Inc Warranty Policy
General MRO Aerospace Inc. (GMA) under this warranty statement (“Warranty Statement”) warrants its overhaul and repair services (“Services”) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods of time and/or hours of operation. Each unit will have a return to service tag affixed indicating the date that the warranty period begins.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ACCESSORY REPAIR/OVERHAUL WARRANTY
GMA warrants the following to be free of defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and excluding normal wear items, for the following periods:
- Mechanical/Accessory overhaul – Twelve (12) months from the date of shipment. This warranty covers labor and parts previously replaced by GMA at time of overhaul.
- Mechanical/Accessory repairs – Six (6) months from date of shipment. Warranty does not give full coverage on any failure during this time period, but is limited to the repair or replacement of parts and/or subassemblies replaced by GMA during the service action.
- Electronic Components – Electronic components are tested and their function verified at the time of test. There is no way to verify the service life of an electronic component without destroying it. Therefore it is GMA’s policy to warranty only the electronic components replaced at the time of repair/overhaul.
- Bench Test and Certification – On units that are only bench tested and found to be within tolerance as described by the manufacturer’s specifications, the Customer will be responsible for the bench test and recertification charges.
- No Fault Found Returns – If a unit is examined by GMA under a warranty claim and found to meet all manufacturer’s test specification, the Customer will be responsible for the Bench Test and Certification and transportation charges.